JumboCloseouts Customer Service
- (888) 389-0047
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
JumboCloseouts.com is a penny auction site. The site is a standard penny auction model. It was launched in 2010. The company opens sale-purchase doors only to the registered members. Not registered visitors can reed all the information concerning the company in the FAQ section. The company requires credit card information when registering to charge the subscriberÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s account for $150 non-refundable bid fee. However, the company ensures to reimburse all the bids once the member does not win a single auction using the 300 start-up bids included into the membership package. The company claims to have the lowest bidding price on the internet and guarantees that every member gets to win.
Where Reviews Came From
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Satellite Beach, Florida, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Reston, Virginia, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Bay Shore, New York, United States
- Albany, New York, United States
- Livingston, New Jersey, United States
- Carson City, Nevada, United States
Compare JumboCloseouts to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future